5.09.2007

take a minute...

one wonderful thing about blogging is that it links us to other people and places that we may have never met or that we once knew. i've found many old friends through this little blog and i'm thankful.
one friend, that i knew well in high school, needs our prayers today. she is delivering twins any time now, but the path to today has not been easy for them. would you visit their site and let them know you are praying for them? i imagine it would mean the world to them...thanks!

1 comment:

Todd and Randi said...

Thanks so much for sending people to pray for us. This has been a testing of my faith like none other, but how can I not have faith more than ever when I see how the body of Christ has come together to support us.

I am so happy I have been able to reconnect with you through your blog. You have a beautiful family I hope to meet someday!

Randi