5.31.2010

i'm seeing yellow.

i've never been a yellow person... but lately, i'm finding it keeps drawing me in.
and i'm seeing little bits of it more and more in my life.

my favorite new hobo wallet:
i've been looking at these for years, finally i got one.
the greatest thing about this wallet is it's versitility.
 for everyday use, i just throw it into my messenger bag.
but, for a night out, i pull it out and carry it as a clutch.
i love the color it adds to an outfit.


a favorite lovely necklace that goes with everything: (from here)
i got this over a year ago and i wear it all the time. LOVE.
i'm not sure if the ACORN BEACH is still making things or not. 
but i hope so.


i think i would like to have my morning coffee out of this pretty:
just saw this today from VESSELSANDWARES. so much beautiful stuff there.


and of course there was this incident that happened in CA:



and i found this itty bitty yellow on a walk with my girl:
(she took the picture... pretty nice, would you say?)


perhaps my new found love for yellow is due to the lack of it in the sky here this month.

(but don't worry about us, elliot and i took matters into our own hands.)

regardless of how you feel about yellow,
i hope you're at least seeing it out of your window too. ;)

happy memorial day.
happy birthday to my mom.
and happy yellow.
xo.

5 comments:

Angie Davis said...

funny, i've had those same thoughts recently. never had a touch of it in my house, but saw a pretty little yellow frame at target that is calling my name. and have been wanting some yellow jewelry....

glad to see you are letting abi try her hand at photography too!

Jean Joiner said...

beautiful things. you have such an eye for style! love you.

keri said...

wish i could send you some of my georgia sunshine. i'm loving the yellow lovelies you posted.

ballroomrose said...

I've always liked yellow but I agree with you that the Oregon weather might have an effect on how much I like it. The paper sun in the window is BRILLIANT! I think I will copy you very soon!

jess said...

ok. THANK YOU for posting this! i've recently been on a yellow (and orange!) kick and i've been searching for the right yellow necklace! and good work abi!
love those lemons, too!!!