8.16.2010

where i have lived:

(finding it a tad difficult to post a story everyday, i've decided while i'm still trying to add pictures to my last post, etc., that i would just list for you the places i have lived.)


winchester, ma
nashua, nh
pataskala, oh
columbus, ga*
rome, ga
jacksonville, al
birmingham, al**
montevallo, al
oviedo, fl
mountain view, ca
portland, or

*still reigns as the most years i've lived someplace: three different houses and seven years (plus four if you count that my parents still lived there while i was in college).
** we moved four times while living in birmingham, one of those times being to motevallo, but when totaled together, we lived there seven years too.

if you have lived one of these places with me, i think you rule.
if you have lived two of these places with me, you are my hero.
if you have lived three+ of these places with me, we are related. ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I rule :)

However, we do have another place in common. I was born in Danvers, MA which is pretty close to Winchester. But I doubt we both lived there in overlaping years.

Love the blog Katie! Your pictures are remarkable.

Angie Davis said...

happy i made it to the hero status. and i haven't ruled out being related to you. maybe someday? oh, but then could our kids marry?

Jean Joiner said...

definitely related. maybe i'll add portland to the list someday. :)

Mary Jacobus said...

Hey, I've lived two of those places with you too!!

keri said...

why have i only lived in one of those places with you? well, it was only the most important time of your life... those 4 years... does it count that i would have LOVED to have lived three+ of those places with you? LOVE i tell ya.

asborneman said...

We're claiming at least 2 places because, in addition to Birmingham, we lived in Mountain View for about 10 weeks. Also, we lived in Columbus (and actually really close to Coca Lake), but not at the same time and thus technically not with you. Sooooo, I'm not sure what that makes us, cause as far as I know we're not related (although you never know with folks from SW Georgia).